Friday, October 30, 2009

FOTO FRIDAY
October 30th
"MOTION"
We have been doing a little bit of demolition at our house recently.(If you look at Moms blog shes got pictures!) We were cutting up a tree that needed to go and thought it would be a good opportunity for some "Motion" pictures. The first two pictures are John and a chainsaw.






We didn't want to let another week go without putting another mushy picture of the two of us... So here we are! We played with the settings on our camera till we got what we thought was cool!

For More Foto Friday Photo's go to

http://zeahrenaissance.blogspot.com

12 comments:

Wendy said...

You guys are funny...that was extremely cool...you definately captured motion...GREAT pictures and ideas!!!!

Bonnie said...

Chain saws! My husband uses them for ANY trimming job!

Peggy said...

I really like your pictures! You see Mr. Chainsaw is our friend up here!! I never even thought to take pictures when the guys are cutting wood! Thank you so very much for the idea as I have tried so hard to take pictures that will help preserve our memories of the time we spent in Alaska.

How did you do the last one? I definitely want to try something like that!!

Paula said...

oh you KNOW Rebecca is going to go NUTS when she sees that one of you two!! LOL!!!

AWESOME shots! LOVE the sawdust capture. And REALLY cool effect on the two of you coming together for a kiss!!

The Zombeck's said...

We used the shutter speed setting on are camera.. we found out we can do this by accident one day, and we thought it was neat..

Unknown said...

I love the chainsaw ones! Great job!

Amy

Tracy said...

I like the second chain saw photo. Very cool!

Rebecca said...

Oh man I am SO stealing that bottom idea!

THAT PICTURE ROCKS! I saw it and immediately got all excited at the concept. You are SO clever! I love it!

Rebecca said...

ha! I just now read your comments and think Paula's comment is so funny.

She knows me too well! :-)

Full of Grace said...

That last one was simply amazing! It was SUPER COOL!!!

Jemit said...

You two just keep getting better and better at this.. I think you truly captured 'motion' in all your shots.
I love them all!

Heather @ Marine Corps Nomads said...

I love all of the wood chips flying from the chainsaw. My hubby is bummed because he has no reason to use his chainsaw here. lol!

The last photo of the 2 of you is so cool!